Our consultation services include:
- Analytical Laboratories process optimization, SOPs and GLPs formulations, implementation, method development & validation.
- Quality Management Systems accreditation, implementation and audits and training.
- Analytical facilities setup, gear determination and commissioning.
- Analytical services value engineering and cost-saving and improvement initiatives formulations.
- Feasibility studies, scope determinations and KPIs management.
- Development and specific training related to sampling, sample preparation and analytical techniques.
- Developing and managing sampling and analysis programs to monitor plant performance.
- Implementing best practices for process monitoring and control, including staff training.
Quotation request form
Our Partners and Stakeholders
Our Latest Blog Posts
ISO standards are a set of best practices and regulations that govern international trade and business operations. Adherence to these standards is essential for any organisation that wants to remain competitive globally.
"How Mining Works" by W. Scott Dunbar is an in-depth and comprehensive guide to the mining industry. The author provides a detailed overview of the mining process, from exploration and discovery to extraction and processing.
When it comes to the health and safety of miners, the role of chemists cannot be underestimated. Mining is one of the most dangerous occupations in the world, and chemists play a vital role in ensuring that the risks associated with mining are minimized.
“Vogel’s Quantitative Chemical Analysis (6th edition)” by Arthur Israel Vogel is a comprehensive and authoritative textbook on the principles and techniques of quantitative chemical analysis.
“Breakfast with Einstein: The Exotic Physics of Everyday Objects” by Chad Orzel is a unique and thought-provoking examination of the physics that underlies our daily experiences.
Uranium is a highly sought-after mineral resource that has been mined in various parts of the world for many years. Namibia is no exception to this, with the country having been actively involved in the uranium mining industry since the early 20th century.